Camp / Day Activities
Where is it?
Roaring River Special Use Area
The special use area is a short distance from the main campsites along Hwy F. If you see this old barn you've found it. There is a hiking trail from this area, but most of the time we will drive down the hill to fish etc.
This is a great chance for the kids to get out and fish. Trophies will be awarded for different categories.
Deadline for sign-up is for camping and/or day activities is noon Thursday April 4th.
What To Bring
- Closed toe shoes
- Mess kit (plate, cub, bowl, spoon, fork, knife)
- Your immediate family. Pack camp outs are always a family event.
- Snacks and other drinks you may want as a family (not required).
- Safe and fun things to do during free time (Nerf ball, etc.).
- Fishing gear. We will likely be fishing on Zone 1.